See all posts »

ozzy's post

Summer plans for the Ozzy Foundation
Friday, May 21, 2010

Here we are! It's almost June!! It's been an incredibly rewarding 2010 thus far. We've had an art show, a raffle, and a major push to enroll Ozzy Foundation supporters in the Ralphs Rewards program.

We continue to welcome members into Ozzy's Family and are inspired by the people who are committed to taking such good care of their pets.

Ozzy has been doing remarkably well. His last bloodwork showed that his BUN and Creatinine levels are holding steady. However, his red blood cell count has been slowly declining. At some point, we will have to decide it's time to treat the low red blood cell count and I have been warned that at this point, the decline may accelerate...

I don't think I'm ready for that... then again, I didn't think I was ready to embark on this journey in the first place!

Labels: ,



posted by Ozzy at

Previous Posts